It’s wedding season, clueless about what to wear? Worry no more, we got you covered.
For starters, pay close attention to what the invitation says, if there’s no specified dress code, use the location and time of day to assist with your outfit selection. Is it an afternoon outdoors affair? In a park? On the beach? If so, slip on an asymmetric floral print number and pair it with stylish wedges, instead of sky-high stilettos. It’s no fun having to constantly dig your favorite YSL Tribute’s out of dirt/sand, or worse case, permanently ruining them.An embellished silk kaftan would work great for beachside/parkside nuptials—we promise fancy flats are ok in this instance.
Now, if you’ve been invited to an elegant after dark affair, consider a two-tone bandage or ruched body-hugging dress. A shimmering sequence bodice, accented with killer heels, would work too. We’ll leave the color, cut and accessorizing up to you. Remember, choose something comfortable that flatters your body type and most importantly, have fun!
Tons of Glam Dresses below—happy shopping.
1. Temperley London Long Oberon Kaftan
2. Herve Leger One Shoulder Black White Bandage Dress
3. Badgley Mischka Ruffled One-shoulder Dress
4. Notte By Marchesa Ruffled One-shoulder Silk Dress
5. French Connection Sequin Mini Dress
6. One Shoulder Chiffon Knit Maxi Dresses
7. ASOS Oasis Rose Print Skater Dress
8. Unique Pauline Jewel Embellished Bust Dress From Forever Dress Boutiques Online
9. Halston Heritage Ruched Oneshoulder Twotone Dress
10. Lela Rose Floraljacquard Sheath Dress