The cold winter months tend to zap us of any inspiration to wear bold, colorful pieces, and suddenly we find ourselves dressing in head-to-toe black, gray, and navy. And while all those shades certainly have their place, there is such thing as too much of a good thing.
From bright jackets, small pops of color in patterned scarves or even a pair of neon sneakers, adding some color into your wardrobe can literally brighten your day and shake up your cold-weather style.
We’ve gathered 30 of our favorite looks from bloggers that took their winter outfits to the next level just by adding strategic pops of color!
1. Long pink wool coats women, Photo: Queen of Jetlags
2. Green women's fur coats, Photo: Manonache
3. Covered button pink coats for women, Photo: Me and My Bag
4. Gray long coats for women,Photo: Style & Glaze
5. Lemon pea coats for women,Photo From: Cammy
More styles below: